Tutoring can cost as little as £5.88 per pupil, per hour*
Each block includes a complementary PupilKnowHow 1-year license for each pupil.
*(based on 15 hours, 1:3 ratio, ex-VAT, with NTP subsidy).
We’ve kept pricing simple. Each block will cost schools £264.38 +VAT, no matter pupil ratio, region, delivery (online/face-to-face), subject, key stage. This represents 30% of £881.25, with the NTP Tuition Partners funding the remaining 70%
To support pupils to build positive relationships to learning, SP Tutors has developed a pupil learning app, designed for online and offline use between tutoring sessions. PupilKnowHow provides learning opportunities for a variety of subjects, and tools for pupils to support them with wellbeing, self-regulation and metacognitive strategies. Tutors and/or class teachers can monitor pupil wellbeing and self-perceptions and tailor tutoring sessions to address pupil need. This innovative app is included in our tutoring package – each eligible pupil receives one year’s licence which means the benefits continue far beyond tutoring.
Cost of Tuition Outside NTP
If you require tuition outside of the NTP – please contact us with your requirements for a quote.
Schools are free to use to use additional catch-up funding to pay for the remaining costs.
NB In addition to this, as end-users of the service, schools are required to pay VAT on the full cost of the tutor service (£176.25 per block/package). This can be recovered in the usual way.